Terms And Conditions
By using this website (hereinafter “site”), you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions, which may change at any time:
1. The information on this site should not be construed as legal advice. EVUSEnrollment presents information about legal issues as a service to clients, former clients, prospective clients, and other Internet users, i.e., visitors. But the information is provided “as is” without express or implied warranties of any kind. Furthermore, we make no warranty or guarantee that the site will be error free or that any information or material available on, or accessible through, this site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Finally, we make no representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of that information, and you use this site at your own risk.
2. EVUSEnrollment makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content of this site or other sites linked through this site. This is because of the continuously changing nature of the law, and of our reliance on outside sources of information. We provide links as a convenience to visitors of this site. We do not imply endorsement of these linked sites.
3. Any unauthorized downloading, use, or distribution of any copyrighted material from this site, or any sites linked through this site, is strictly prohibited without the copyright owner’s express permission.
4. Neither EVUSEnrollment , nor any parties involved in creating and delivering this site and its contents, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages as a result of your reliance on, or use of, information, services, content, or advertisements provided on or through this site.
5. EVUSEnrollment is located in the City of Miami, State of Florida. The site is controlled from its Miami location. The site may be accessed from all 50 states and from other countries around the world. By accessing this site, both you and EVUSEnrollment agree that the statutes and laws of the great State of Florida shall apply to all matters relating to the use of this site, without the use of conflict of laws principles. You and EVUSEnrollment further agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the applicable Dade County courts and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. We make no representation that information or material on this site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside Florida, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to visit this site from locations outside Florida do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and they are, furthermore, responsible for compliance with local laws.
6. The information provided on this site is intended for the use and benefit of visitors. However, EVUSEnrollment , and its consultants, accepts no responsibility for any direct or consequential loss arising from any reliance on, or use of, the information on this site or its contents.
7. EVUSEnrollment and its consultants do not recommend or endorse any law firm, attorney, or expert. Additionally, EVUSEnrollment and its consultants does not offer any advice concerning the nature or potential value or suitability of any law firm, attorney, or expert. The information on this site is not intended to supply legal advice, nor is it intended to recommend a specific law firm, attorney, or expert for legal services.
8. EVUSEnrollment makes available the information and materials in this site for informational purposes only. The information is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice or any contractual obligations. Further, the use of this site, and the sending or receipt of this information, does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. And, therefore, your communication with us through this Web site will not be considered as privileged or confidential.
9. Sites listed as hypertext links herein are not under the control of EVUSEnrollment . Accordingly, EVUSEnrollment can make no representation concerning the quality, safety or suitability of the content of these sites. Nor does the fact that EVUSEnrollment has included this link serve as an endorsement by EVUSEnrollment of any of these sites. EVUSEnrollment is providing this site, the information, listings and links contained herein only as a convenience to you. The content of this site is not intended to substitute for accurate advice which is relevant to all of the facts and circumstances of your case. We recommend you seek a detailed legal consultation for that purpose.
10. This website is not intended to be advertising, and the Florida EVUSEnrollment does not desire to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Web site in a jurisdiction where this Web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that jurisdiction. Materials on this Web site may only be reproduced in their entirety (without modification) for the individual reader’s personal and/or educational use and must include this notice.
11. EVUSEnrollment does not provide legal advice through this site or through any e-mails originating from this site. E-mail messages are not confidential and could be read by others as they travel to their destinations. If you want to request the services of EVUSEnrollment , please email us.
Class Action Waiver
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER USERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER, OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one (1) person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION NOTICE
Copyright © 2014-2017, EVUSEnrollment . All rights reserved. We are not affiliated with any government agency. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.